Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens VS Predator

Options
  • 20-04-1999 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Anybody know when its due to hit the shops ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

no idea - it was installed on 2 machines in nethouse....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

May 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Was that sim ship? Because that was the US release date. Is it out there yet? Anyone know of any servers?

FOX are getting screwed for going with MPlayer as thier internet games service. Took me 10 minutes to get an account, and another 20 minutes before I realised I wasn't going to find a server list to play on, all the while getting force fed adverts *Grrr*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

May is all ive heard no dates tho but with games no one ever knows anyway;P if you havent already got the demo off some promo cd get it here http://www.gamespot.com/action/avp/index.html
    that should keep ya happy til it appears tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Ex_hale (edited 08-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Any1 got a date yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Most people are playing the warez version right now but i saw it in the shops when I was over in london 10 days ago. It's been released, if you really want it you can prob order it online.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

cool i want that game smile.gif
    the dynamic lighting is somethin else (ive only been playin it recently/the 3demos like\ with a 4mb vid card with glide drivers and it runs fairly ****in lively at 640x480 fulscreen but the lighting is screwed without the 3D. Well HEY ill have a 32meg Savage4 tomorrow wohooo smile.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Its released tomorrow. Go to the Game website and subscribe to the mailing list and get a fiver off!!!

Advertisement