Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Druidic Supercomputing

Options
  • 26-11-2002 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Those Druids eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

It might help if you point out exactly what your talking about as most of us dont have the time to read the entire website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

i read some of it, looks like it was written by a 9 year old with a bad sense of humour:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

that was the worst pile of ****e that i've ever seen. i mean come on they refer to the celts as contributing to the british society.
    AND the rUNIX operating system?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

agree with the above, absoloute pile of cak. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

Well i guess you have to be a bit of a computer nerd to enjoy it.

Everyone in the office thought it was funny.

Also it's gotten a lot of blog attention recently so some other people out there must find it funny.

Sorry, Next time I'll post the usual list of crap gags that have been floating around for the past five years and we've all seen about a hundred times.

davej

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Thats the spirit !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Well i guess you have to be a bit of a computer nerd to enjoy it.

i class myself as a nerd, and yet, somehow, i found that site to be barely worthy of this condesending reply

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    Thats the spirit !

LoL that made the whole thread worth it...good thinking i read the replies before decieding whether to check out the link *Phew*

Advertisement