Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free foo fighters ticket!

Options
  • 26-11-2002 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hey y'all!

Bit of a strange situation, when i found out FF were playing, I bought two tickets a while back. The mate who was supposed to be going might, actually, probably will be backing out. I could offer the ticket to another mate, but the thing is they don't like the band (f'n weirdos), and there's nothing worse than having someone there with ya glancing at their watch and asking "is this the last song"????
    I could also sell it for face or summit and go on my own, but the truth is I'd rather have a FF fan their too who would really enjoy the gig than have the cash for the ticket in my pocket.
    So, I'll be away later to R Adams up it north, so if you're interested pm me!
    Cheers ears :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hey shay, havent seen u round these parts in a while
    got yer ticket given away yet?
    did u go to HS on sat??? missed a good one if not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Hi Drowner,
    soz for not replying sooner, I only came in yesterday and then i had to go up North for the RA gig (which incidentally was fantastic!!!).
    Missed HS - had the misfortune of being in the South of Spain for that week :D
    Don't know what the story is later, frickin annoying - I'll have to make my mind up soon (and so will my mate!)

Advertisement