Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Bill

Options
  • 26-11-2002 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

If anyone is wondering why there are two entries on their Eircom bill for internet i.e. "1891 Internet" & "Internet", apparently Eircom have stopped discounting Internet calls so any Internet calls made after mid Oct are charged for separately.
    Thank god I am moving to UTV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

prolly gearing up to offer a deal over their own,
    no that all over the high-usage internet customers are moving over to other providers ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

OT I got my bill today

Your Two Monthly Telephone Bill

Total of Last Bill 173.42
    Total Bill (this period) 44.04

Add two months of UTVip at 30 pm and that er...€104.04 plus a couple of € on top for voice calls.

Mmmmmmmmmmm! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

what it means is that your internet calls don't count towards eircom options and doesn't allow you to go to the gold level and get reduced call rates across the board (it's upped my bill significantly) and my daytime net calls are still cheaper or the same than utv (i think). 75% of my calls are net so any of peak package is pointless for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by mike65
    OT I got my bill today

Your Two Monthly Telephone Bill

Total of Last Bill 173.42
    Total Bill (this period) 44.04

the phone bill came in my door the other day and it was €100 odd less than the bill 2 months before

i am very happy with Netsmart

Advertisement