Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piss Up in a Brewery!! Official!! Lets get messed up!!

Options
  • 26-11-2002 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

The Dudley Corporation, The Tycho Brahe and The Last Post would like to invite you to the inaugural Piss Up In A Brewery!
    It takes place in the Dublin Brewing Company on Dec 6th.
    The boo bit is that tickets cost 25 euro and we are only putting 60 on sale.
    The yay bit is that for your 25 euro not only do you get to see 3 of Dublins finest, but you get to drink as much alcohol as humanly possible between the hours of 8 and 12.

Yes

A free bar.

Tickets in Road, these will sell extremely quickly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

Just an addendum to this: it costs €25 to go to any of these DBC shindigs. The band members are paying it to get in too and aren't seeing any of the loot.
    Just seems a good excuse for some informal boozing.
    I'm happy cos I can drink stout that uses no fish guts in the brewing process there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

handfull of tickets left in road for this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

oh my god, 25 euro for a free bar
    *pleasure overload pleasure overload*
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!!!!!!!

hurry up and buy a ticket then!

some tickets still in road for this 8)

• Advertisement
Advertisement