Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net MIni Dics Upload to computer

• 26-11-2002 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I got a net mini disc a few days ago and I have got a few songs off tv and I want to upload them to the computer but the software suppiled with it wont let me do that so I was wondering is there any one on the boards discovered any software that will allow you to upload music to the compouter.The model of the mini disc is MZ-N505 .

gob_smacked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

Sorry mate its not possibe. The software supplied with the minidisc is designed to prevent uploading or software and in addition to this there's Sony's own encryption software.
    Its possible that in the future someone might crack it but Sony are very paranoid people.

I've seen a petition on line where people are trying to convince sony to allow for the uploading of non-copyrighted material.(to allow people to upload demo's etc). cant remember where though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Thanks mate and I actually seen the petion on the net I just would have thought there would be a prog that would allow you to upload to a computer.I was thinking maye there was another prog on the net that had this option in it are is it just the player .

gob_smacked

Advertisement