Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mechwarrior3

Options
  • 25-06-1999 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Its here and does it kick or wat!?!

If the real thing lives up to the demo it has to be good.In the demo u can use a bushwhacker, orion , or madcat.

Apart from descent3 and this is there any other class games coming.(dont say quake3 - thats taken for granted)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep it certainly does rock, but theres one or two problems (legging aka Merc's) which hopefully will get sorted soon. The next ver of Kali is meant to support it properally.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Alatar

I've tried D3 and it rocks over TCP/IP in Peer to Peer mode. For some reason it doesn't recognise Kali as a valid IPX protocol but hopefully the next release of Kali will fix that.

The only other game I know to watch out for is Alien vs Predator...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Iljalat

Hi again all
    I now have, in my possession, one bona fide copy of AvsP, and it rocks.
    Its great fun over serial link - its really really good. and excellent single player as well.
    I only wonder if lag on-line would crush it?
    Anyone care to test the theory?
    fergalr@iol.ie for those who do...
    (Im an alien, mostly, Ill eat your brains! wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

Avp....mmmmmmmm

[This message has been edited by Darkedge (edited 24-07-99).]

Advertisement