Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Marks Electric Choir

Options
  • 26-11-2002 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Will be playing The Mojo Sessions at Lower Deck this Thursday, then on to Voodoo Lounge for Saturday night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Has anyone heard St. Marks? What's the deal with them? I keep nearly seeing them but I don't actually know anything about them... Any eyewitness reports out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭JAFO

Jeez... not too many replies there!... we got single of the issue in Novembers Dublin Event Guide... also MP3'S available at www.stmarksmusic.com
    reviews on the "New Irish Bands" section of DMG direct!... somebody PLEASE give an eyewitnees account!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

Havent heard St marks live yet but the cd is in a word brilliant! I dont know how many times I've listened to it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭JAFO

nice one Nessy.. thanx!!

Advertisement