Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Off Line Forum?!

• 26-11-2002 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

Hmm whats happened to it, cant see it anywhere anymore :confused::confused:

its not on public forums and it aint on any of these ones, it deleted? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

just got moved to

community>>Activism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Yep. Eircom just have too many lawyers and violent thugs for Dev to cope with :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

ahh nice one, thx ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I *was* going to announce my intention to move them and the other campaigns etc and check with them that it was ok etc...

Then Cloud did a drive-by.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Mkay, did you happen to get the memo on the TPS reports? I mean did you see the announcement at the top of each forum?

Well, I think most of the Activism mods (sceptre, Dustaz, Typedef) gave two thumbs up to the move in the previous thread on this topic...

But I can refrain from my trademark "it's done already" ways and wait for the results of the Boardsland jury - unfortunately my head is likely to explode in the meantime ;)

The digital dictator lives on...

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hahahha aw cloud, that would take away all of the suprise element of Boards. The "I wonder if he's restructured it in some new and innovative way today" element :)

It keeps me on my toes :p

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

I say you jumble up the places of all the forums, it would at an exciting element to the boards that would be unrivalled worldwide :P

GO CLOUD !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by TruckledUncivil
    I say you jumble up the places of all the forums, it would at an exciting element to the boards that would be unrivalled worldwide :P

Sounds fun. A "weekend where all boards boards swap names to confuse people"™

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by sceptre
    A weekend where all boards boards swap names to confuse people™

i endorse this product / service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by sceptre
    Sounds fun. A "weekend where all boards boards swap names to confuse people"™

Yeah sounds good. People could find boards they never knew existed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by DeVore
    hahahha aw cloud, that would take away all of the suprise element of Boards. The "I wonder if he's restructured it in some new and innovative way today" element :)

It keeps me on my toes :p

DeV.

I concur. Also it allows me to think of Cloud as a Mad Doctor (fully qualified) cackling madly in the basement of NUIG.

IT LIIIIIVES!!!!

Advertisement