Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound and music in college?

Options
  • 26-11-2002 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Where to study?!
    I'm in my leaving cert year and didn't have a clue what I wanted to do next year until today I had a nice chat with our careers teacher. After going through all of my hobbies etc.. we came up with sound engineering as a course for me to consider. I would love to ultimately become a music producer, working with different people and music but don't know what course to study and where to study.
    I was looking at going to Ballyfermot College, but don't know if it would be my best option. The course seems great but doesn't offer a degree or even a diploma. (i think)
    So.. what i'm asking is, what would be the best course for me to take and where would be the best place to study it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thx.

(I play the guitar if that's any help.)

this is also in the "College/work" forum

Advertisement