Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum

Options
  • 26-11-2002 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i just saw the new forum division, activism, and i thought that maybe a good forum would be general avtivism like protests and stuff, because i would love to get involved in activism.
    i know ive been hounded here before but please for the love of god NO MORE SARCASM CARDS!!!!!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Protesting for the sake of a good causes?...well do you really need a board...wouldnt be easier to post the details in the relevant board.....

if there was a patcicular ongoing cause with a lot of support then maybe it might make it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It is designed for community activism, not random protesting as you seem to be suggesting. I suppose if you can come up with a coherent protest group (I've asked the Dublin Cycling Campaign if they want a board), the lads might allow a board.

Advertisement