Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many have we got?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjay

Hi all,

I’ve been using Boards on-and-off for months, but only seen the LGB link yesterday. Its nice to see I’m not the only queer poster out there!!

I have to admit though that I’m a big chicken-****, and went and changed my user-name to prevent my non-queer colleagues finding out! (I’m sorriee!!!)

Nice seeing you all on anyway, and I like the idea of Queer Beers!!!! (oh, btw, I’m 27/m/dub and single!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tendofan

/waves
    Me too... (28/m/dublin and single)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Lads, this ain't gaydar. We're not looking to know whether you are single, what age you are and what bust size you are.

Welcome abord though. Please please participate and help this forum grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

So, um, we've got 35 replies to this thread. I didn't count but I guess that's about 30 people "out" on the boards.

But more than a thousand views to the thread? Gods, there seem to be a lot of extremely curious folk browsing the boards. Not to say nosey.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Yoda
    So, um, we've got 35 replies to this thread. I didn't count but I guess that's about 30 people "out" on the boards.

But more than a thousand views to the thread? Gods, there seem to be a lot of extremely curious folk browsing the boards. Not to say nosey.

Well, not nessecarily. I'm no mathematician, but if a good percentage of that thirty reads the thread everytime there is a new post, plus the random, the curious and the bored etc it will soon add up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjay

Originally posted by yellum
    Lads, this ain't gaydar. We're not looking to know whether you are single, what age you are and what bust size you are.

But Yel, we are all dying to find out how big your, emm, hard disk is!! :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

"Hard Disk" - oh dear I remember a job where I had to say that a dozen times a day and I had this underlying fear that one day I'd say something like "I'm sorry but it looks like there's no more room on your hard dick."

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

I'm here, I'm queer etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Is this the members list :D

Can I join?

Bi-sexual is me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

conas ata sibh!? me freisin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Ello i'm here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

Me too.
    All this irish, feels the letters page in the Irish Times,
    Mise le meas;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Could've done this months ago...
    Anyway me too. But then that's kinda redundant by now - anybody would see that from scans of my posts. Ho hum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭boomdogman

Mise!
    An Athas! or words to that effect. In Kilkenny, where men are men and DJ is God.
    and while I'm at it does anyone ever use Connections in the Ticket in the Irish Times on Thursdays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

me to I'm Bi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

Well, seein' as no-one else said it yet, welcome, make yerselves at home etc etc ;) Seems the recent rename has had the desired effect :)
    Originally posted by boomdogman
    does anyone ever use Connections in the Ticket in the Irish Times on Thursdays?
    What's that?

It is what it's.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well, I am not gay and have never had a bi-sexual experience...but latley it's something I have wanted to try and pretty sure I'd enjoy, if that means anything.

:dunno:

ah yellum can we please please please say if we are single/married/bi/playing the field?

Me single(very single!)and in unrequited lust with Joh Hayes,Ben Cohen, and the bouncer on Morrissons!

Connections is personal ad page in The Ticket in thursday's time. Easy to use but don't think may are usin it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Traffp

Hi...I'm bi.

And playing the field, although I'm non gay-scene, so don't get that many opportunities with the oul m/m side of things!!

Mostly girls for me, but the odd fella.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Traffp

Hi...I'm Bi.

And totally playing the field.

I'm not into the gay scene though, so not much action on the oul m/m scene lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

My turn! I'm bi, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

wow, lads i didnt realise there was so many of us here, we should mount a take-over bid of boards.ie! (ok, maybe be a bad choice of words lol) ;)

The pink shall inherit the earth!!
    B

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by Dawntreader
    The pink shall inherit the earth!!
    Even better is the news of cloning today. We won't even need the straight populace to sustain the earth. Let the war of eugenics and supremacy commence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Michael6754

me too. hello from sunny glasgow!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm not gay but can i be an honourary member.:dunno:

And there are probably as many more Narnians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭vgar

Can I have my membership card and free toaster now please?!

Soooooooooooooooo sorry the toasters ran out 3 days ago. we do have several pink, frilly pot scrubs?

Any bouncers? keep feelin this is my year to meet Mr-Not-so-right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

If the four lesbians running the stolen car ring in Kildare are online. I want my car back you swines. :D

Advertisement