Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many have we got?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Count me among the gays :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Im Gay, and new to boards but I have been browising this forum for a few weeks, This is my first post and Im 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

As am I.
    But doesn't it strike you as odd that there is so many posts on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Cronus333 wrote:
    As am I.

Not really; boards has thousands of users; there's only 124 posts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Cronus333 wrote:
    As am I.

Well considering it was started on 2002 - no

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

am i the first person to declare my non-gayness on this thread? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

No.

:)

EDIT: Wait, that sounds like I'm implying *I'm* not gay. >_< My head hurts, it's too late/early for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

bluefin wrote:
    i am not gay but i would liketo be one
    wish we could live in the same area
    then your place or mine ? i leave it on you to decide
    Right......... down with this sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

Tiffany wrote:
    Right......... down with this sort of thing.
    Careful now.

Advertisement