Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what would jesus do ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

probably turn the toner into little children and ask then to come to him and sit on his lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

lock the door. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Pep

I must be missing something cos i didnt se anything funny there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Sorry, But I also don't see the humour!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Folks, if you like or don't like something, use the Rating system to give a value to the thread, but don't post this rubbish saying "where's the humour" etc. The charter states that it's not on and I will start banning people for it from now on.
    Originally posted in the Charter:
    Also folks - I do not want to see abuse to someone because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).
    I haven't banned anyone in a week, so I'm getting a certain twitch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Kharn, what Pep and memphis said was not against the charter. They didn't abuse Gone Shootin because they didn't like the joke, they just didn't get the joke and posted probably for an explanation... hardly rubbish, it took me awhile to get it also. Unless youre talking to some ppl whos posts were deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

heh, I think I get that cartoon but it isn't that funny because its in black and white. Is it someone that has just mauled someone to death with a pair of scissors and is in the process of being caught, he asks to himself how to get out of the situation by doing what Jesus would do - ie make a miracle happen and clean up this mess or make this corpse disappear or make me not have answered this post.

Maybe there should be a thread on jokes where people put down jokes and others like me come along and try to dissect the joke and explain just why it is funny/not funny.

Advertisement