Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Berkeley album

Options
  • 27-11-2002 12:57pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hey.
    just got the new berkeley album "hope,prayers and bubblegum" in the post and it is f*ckin rulin big ass.A huge step on from their earlier stuff, Steve Ablini just does an amazing job over the course of the album.
    Berkeley are gonna rip the revs to pieces mash them into a pulp and make them into toilet paper with which to wipe their asses.
    get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album get album http://www.supremorecordings.com

Dregin

http://www.berkeley.cjb.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Got their last EP and it did indeed ****ing rule. Albini is amazing. We are thinking of getting together the cash and heading over to Chicago and doing some stuff with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i can't wait for this album i am ordering it on their site today woohoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I second that (e)motion.

God thats awful...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

oh thats bad alrite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i have to say......i didnt like berkely's ep new star
    the first song was great
    by the time i got to the 5th song i thought i would hit myself to get away from it

but maybe theyre an acquired taste

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i dont like the fact that ya can only order it online....

damn damn damn damn i really want this album....will someone that i know order me a copy and then i'll pay them!!! i'm looking at you johnny no legs!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

i sent them cash in the post.Dont think their address is on the mail order page so this is where i sent it for my copy:

SUPREMO RECORDINGS,
    PO BOX 8679,
    DUBLIN 7,
    IRELAND

If u lucky they send little Berkeley badgees too.

Advertisement