Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alrite everybody

• 27-11-2002 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

alrite everyone just new hear i heard this site was good but from reading some of the posts you cant take a good joke(not disrepecting anyone)but come on does no one see the funny side of a joke anymore the one lisa did was class just reading it and was in the knots laughin at it

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Someone get rid of this idiot!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I find, after much tutoring from logic, that the best option is to post up pictures of your clit-licking, which we'll study and decide whether to kick you off the site or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 licks clit

good man Hellrazer whats your problem you prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

hey licks clit, check out some of what you like at www.lesboclitlickers.com

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Me wonders how long you last now!!!!!1

• Advertisement

i have great picture of your ma with her big crusty box and me lickin her clit if you want to see

dont give a **** just came on to give to all you fagots and nerds did you see your pictures in the gallery yous are one set of ugly ****s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hehe. I'm not an asterisk?!

alrite but your one ugly c u n t

Whos a NERD????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

whats a "licks clit"..new hyundai?

If it was a new Hyundai it would have to be spelt "lickz clitz"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by licks clit
    alrite but your one ugly c u n t
    Ye, you're right there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    hey licks clit, check out some of what you like at www.lesboclitlickers.com

BAN CASTOR TROY AND ALL HIS ALIASES, HE POSTED DURTY LINKS !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Wow, Conor nearly tricked me into visiting goats.cex for the first time EVAR!

Nice try my old comrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Methinks afer reading this thread, should the "cool" be seperated from the "newbie"
    Surprised he lasted this long

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

*It's obvious he's CT, after all, all the edited postings on Humanities have edit by TwoShedsJackson
    Like duh.

/Aside clit licker... do you have any pointers, that the masses might derive knowledge from you?

As much fun as it is to poke fun at you, it'd probably be more fun if we just banned you, considering you are most likely Lisa Lavish mark 2.

No points for learning your lesson... thou art a bold girl.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

dont give a **** just came on to give to all you fagots and nerds did you see your pictures in the gallery yous are one set of ugly ****s

I'm highly offended - your words have wounded me deeply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Typedef
    *It's obvious he's CT, after all, all the edited postings on Humanities have edit by TwoShedsJackson
    Like duh.

/Aside clit licker... do you have any pointers, that the masses might derive knowledge from you?

As much fun as it is to poke fun at you, it'd probably be more fun if we just banned you, considering you are most likely Lisa Lavish mark 2.

No points for learning your lesson... thou art a bold girl.
    How is that you dont hvae your own card yet typ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Time well spent licks clit? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Learn some English, fool.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He's clonroche2002@yahoo.ie

He's not very bright either.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement