Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Future IWW show .

• 27-11-2002 3:11pm

There was a thread below of who would we most like to see at the next show and i do see some names that are confirmed but is there any word of any old greats going to be there ? Having Jake the Snake was a bit of fun and there are many other wrestlers out there that would be good to see . There are loads i would love to see that i used to watch as a kid . Mr Perfect, Jim the Anvil. Earthquake and Typhoon and so on .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

We try to get a good balance of older stars and present stars so you never know who will be on next

Advertisement