Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Venables Going Already???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

It's a shame really but I suppose jump before your'e pushed may be his new motto. Would prefer to see him have a bit more time but the fans of leeds want immediate success. Come back O' Leary, all is forgiven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah i suppose that is true ah well it is a pity he could have achieved a lot there i think if he was given a couple of seasons

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Do you reckon he could?? I suppose, do not think he is the problem, The feelin I am getting from the Leeds fans is that the problem is with the board and the players, there are a lot of players pissed off at the club so this will not help things at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

this is true yop

i honestly do think he could have done something useful if he was given more time - time to get rid of players with bad attitudes and make the team his own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Hopefully this is a message to the rest of the chairmen in the premiership,that bowing to the fans pressure is not always the way to go,O Leary must be laughing all the way to the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I reckon they really need to give him more time. A new manager might not bring a quick fix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Normally id say "of course he needs more time, all managers need at least 3 seasons to put a team together", however i still dont think el tels heart is in the job and i cant see that changing over the course of a few years.

Advertisement