Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gig in the tbmc this monday.

Options
  • 27-11-2002 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey there, just to tell you all, the booking manager in the tbmc contacted me today.

The ignition gig in the music centre next week has had a few cancellations, so there is two spots available.
    If you are interested in playing a gig in the music centre next Monday the 2nd December then let me know and I will consider it, I have to pick 2 bands today so please be quick.
    I will let you know who will be playing by 4 o clock today, if I don't pick your band its nothing personal.
    the gig has nothing to do with me, I am just picking 2 bands to play it the band will be given 100 tickets they just have to try to sell as many of them as possible, no pressure or obligations, just do your best to get people in the door.

I am not sure how the money is dispursed, I didn't ask as it has nothing to do with me.

Regards.

Niall.

Advertisement