Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deserted Island

Options
  • 27-11-2002 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

This man is stranded on a deserted island after, I don't know a boat crash. He was on the island for about 3 years and had a house built and everything. One day he was watching the sea hoping for a way off the island when who should he see coming down the beach but Shakira, of all people. well he went to her and she told him that she was in a boat crash and was the only survivor. So they started living with each other and after a while they started having sex in every position imaginable, it was great but the man still wasn't happy. So one day Shakira, or Bridget as he found out her real name was, said to him: "What can I do to make you perfectly happy?". So the man asked her to wear a hat that covered her hair and paiont on a moustache and the two of them walk in different directions on the beach. So after about an hour they came into view of each other and the man ran to Shakira and said "Dude, your never going to believe who I'm f ucking"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Surreal, but incredibly unfunny.

- Dave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

brilliant :)

mmm.. shakira

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

thats as old as the hills
    cept everytime i hear it theres a new celebrity in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by Seraphina
    thats as old as the hills
    cept everytime i hear it theres a new celebrity in it.

Oh funny that. It sounds like something he made up himself it that unfunny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

children

Play nice

• Advertisement
Advertisement