Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G-g-goal!

• 27-11-2002 10:40pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Henry, what a player.

Arsenal, what a team!

Gunners 3 - 1 Roma

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

You beat me to it,
    Henry is just sensational ,has to be the best in Britian and possibly Europe.
    As for the gooners?
    Ok im a lifelong pool fan but ive gotta hand it to Wengers men,they are easily in the top 5 teams in Europe at the moment,in every position they have real class and on the bench too.
    Ill be amazed if they dont win the Premiership and a serious contender for CL.
    Hats off the Arsenal they were awesome tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I was more impressed with the back 4 tonight.

I mean, we kinda know what terry is capable of, but Cygan and Campbell played out of thier skins tonight. Cole and Wenger Jr were great as well. Ljundbergs and Wiltords work rate was very impresive also.

Great performance, altho Roma are not the team they once were. An AC supporting mate who was at the milan derby the weekend rang me to tell me that the gooners should have no problems after watching Roma get stuffed by Parma 3-0.

Watching Valencia and Ajax now, i still think its a bloody hard group to get out of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Phenomenal hattrick, 3 stunning goals from the best striker certainly in the Premiership. He's got it all, finishing, pace, close control and free kicks. Great stuff from Cygan too, I really thought Totti had scored, my heart was in my mouth. Going 1-0 down to arguably the most solid team in the Scudetto currently would be as nothing to lose a goal at that stage of the game. We played out of our skins, made them look ordinary, classic. Have tickets to see us play Valencia at Highbury, wouldn't miss that for the world.

What price a Utd victory over Deportivo? Bookies here have the spaniards as 3-1 on to beat Utd. After getting spanked by City's "Goat" who can blame them? :p

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

They were class - his speed and finish is bettered by none
    What price a Utd victory over Deportivo? Bookies here have the spaniards as 3-1 on to beat Utd. After getting spanked by City's "Goat" who can blame them?

That is very good odds, so cannot see your point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Lucky not to have given away at least one of those penalties that were shouted for, the last of which IMHO was fairly cut and dried.

Still good result, is good to see Henry banging them in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Campbells was a defo penalty alright, swiped the legs from Cassano

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by yop

That is very good odds, so cannot see your point

err, 3-1 on = 1-3 so thats kinda **** odds :)

missed the "on" !!!!

daft odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah great goals great game for the arse well done

Originally posted by Dustaz
    I was more impressed with the back 4 tonight.
    Cole and Wenger Jr were great as well.

agree on most points youve made duztaz however although luzhny was m-o-t-m material i taught cole was absolutely unwatchable at the back. woeful just couldnt describe how bad he was. then again as he was carrying an injury at the weekend perhaps that maybe his excuse. An average player tho. good going forward but bad defender.

• Advertisement
Advertisement