Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGN Comment

Options
  • 13-08-1999 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Another service going live today is "IGN Comment". The goal of this service is to get you the User more involved in our sites. On certain news storys there will be an "Comment" image, By clicking on this image you will be taken to the News board on Boards.ign.ie where you will be able to comment on the news Story.

Say we have a story on the new setting on the Quake2 War server, by using the comment system you will be able to join in on the debate about the new settings, should we keep them, or change them back to the old setting ? You tell us.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pure Mad Horse sunglasses.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭IGN News

A Big shout out to hobbes for coming up with the idea !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ooh thanks. smile.gif I've only just noticed it now and I'll be reading IGN News now just to get my oar in. sunglasses.gif

One question though, why is it only comments on selected news stories? Why not just have the comment link on all of them? Also any chance of jumping straight into the comment thread rather then bringing another link up? Please smile.gif

Oh and maybe a link at this area to jump back to the news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

so sad

• Advertisement

Why is it so sad?

Suds, make constructive comments or don't make any.

Advertisement