Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What this forums needs is more kittens...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hey Gary. a noooo, more terenure people. the contingent is growing. and Sven, you dont need a reason to kill ming, just do it for bloodsport :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes. ... but soon... soon... they will all lose their fingers and thus shall the invasion by terenure be defeated. I love these new government initiatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Nobody's killing anybody for bloodsport. All killing should be for practical purposes.
    Yes, there is a tune to Macavity, I can't remember what it is, but it was damn cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

Kittens in history!

http://www.esatclear.ie/~weeny/carpetbomb.jpg

They'll avenge my death!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

A ratio of ten females to each male!

Note: Psilocybian bends walls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i leave for three days and this is what happens....:rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

VICTORY FOR CHLOE ABSENCE!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ha ha! Congratulations on the carpet bombing kitty, very impressive.

I'll not be associated with Terenure! I may go there for school (completely mandatory) but at heart i despise the place including all the people there( you too Cormac) and hold nothing akin to loyalty or school spirit. Do not fear the invasion of terenure people, what you should fear is my very own incoming deluge of fire, spite and monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Pfft, trys to be so hard and mean, yet inside...

• Advertisement

God you're such an attention whore thread poster type person thingy dongle John :)

NO! NOT BUNNIES! THEY'RE TOO CUTE! NOW YOU MUST DIE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 TheProvost

Originally posted by mirv
    God you're such an attention whore thread poster type person thingy dongle John :)

Says the man with a sig bigger than his (AHEM!) and a daily post count of 2 per day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I kid, I kid :D

Enjoy the cuteness mirv, you old sock, you old so-and-so.

I'll KID you. With some sort of kidding device.

Which kids.

Ah... so some sort of school or the like?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

So this is what all the fuss was about. I couldnt face the time it would take to go thru all those but congrats on the complete misuse of your time :)

-Ross

Who are all of you?

I've identified John (duh)
    Dave
    Ste
    Cormac
    Gary
    Grace
    Laura
    Sven
    And Neil.

who're you?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

I believe the Q was: WHO ARE U????
    i'm Alim. S1 '99. S1 '00. S2 '01. S2 '02. and hopefully '03 aswell.

Originally posted by Cultellus

-Ross

:)

You would know me thru either Cormac or Dave.

ARGH! Not more closed minded terenure fools! EEEEEK!

I don't think either dave or laura are on here. I don't think chloe's ever met you and i SINCERELY doubt you know alim. Now back with thee demon spawnling! BACK TO THE ABYSS!

Goddammit. I'm severely sick of Terenure people <especially the ones i know> invading EVERYTHING that's possible to be involved in if you live in Dublin. CURSE THEM ALL!

</rant>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wow! This thread got really silly really fast. Stop talking nonsense! Get back to the cuteness and witty comments and stop being so inane! Sven, there is no point bitching about Terenure people, they cannot be stopped. They're like a plague, kill one and the infected blood shoots into the sky to infect thousands more. Granted that analogy make no sense, but it's a beautiful image none the less. Also, are you implying that I've become involved in THINGS? I don't paticipate in your social nonsense, nor does Kev, which invaders are you speaking of exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Hmm.

Justine, a mate of mine from CTYI (and a girlie who lived on my street for 22 years (or maybe I lived on hers)) says that her sister posts here and also says I should be nicer to all the CTYI neonates..... but I've decided Justine, can't actually beat me up, so I'll just carry on being mean.
    *bwhahahahaha

And it's a good job I've decided so, becuase, I had relatives who went to Terenure College and whilst normally I'd jump on the bandwagon of slag off group (x), I'll have to nail the lart to the cross on this one as southside, westbrit vestubules go... it's one of the umm.... better ones.

Incidentally Justine's sister..... say hello to Justine for me.

Bod.

Eoin, PHB is Dave :rolleyes:

The school supporter bandwagon is in Regional -> East if you wish to go crazy. :D

Originally posted by Typedef
    Incidentally Justine's sister..... say hello to Justine for me.
    done and done.

oh and by the way, maybe she can't beat you up, but i can. >:-)

Silence Gary you fool.

And PHB eh? EH?! He's popped up bout twice. So silence you fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeah, that cause this thread is like a temporary fix until you all get to talk to each other first :)
    Its really odd in a way, since I've heard you all say, I just posted on that thread, look!

:)

Hi

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Bonjour mes amis. Peut -etre on a besoin d'un autre board pour terenure peer group 1. Jai besoin de sommeil. Ah ma tete.

Je t'aime. à tout à l'heure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Je suis d'accord.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by strawberry
    Bonjour mes amis. Peut -etre on a besoin d'un autre board pour terenure peer group 1. Jai besoin de sommeil. Ah ma tete.

Je t'aime. à tout à l'heure.

Whuh?? I'm conflused... :confused:

}:>

Advertisement