Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What this forums needs is more kittens...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I am also confused, so I will simply say vous êtes tous bâtards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

We love you too.

"Je suis l'homme dans la box."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Vous avez besoin d'un pied-de-biche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

J'avais une amie française une fois. Elle a fini par rester en france avec son mari. Dieu condamner la chienne.

shep the malevolent pixie:

you must have lived on my (our) street too... I'm 3rd generation on that street.... so there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I miss Grace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Tu me manque aussi mon cher. Je t'enverrai un mail maintenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Grace if you can bring me home a baguette :)
    Please :)

But there are so many baguettes to be bought in Ireland.
    I'll try my best I suppose. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

No no stop talking your crazy pig language! It hurts. Dave hasn't explained why he wants a french bageutte. For the salvation of humanity you need to bring me a cigar. We love you. CIGAR CIGAR fancy french cigar!!! Grace, mark has the best house EVER! EVER! Skylights and detail and lighting and shape, wow I want to live with him. And that view! Blackrock is very scary. When we got there it was so sureal. No one on the street made a sound. It was so quiet, really 'village of the damned' style zombie people. The air was wrong. If anyone from Blackrock would care do agrue, to them I say BACK FOUL UNDEAD BACK!!

cigar

Yeah but they just arent the same as a fresh french baguette

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

I hate French... and haven't met a French person I like yet... though I've only met two, so I'll accept anyone saying that there are nice french people, just none go to my school...

French people are the best. They wear berets and keep little dogs and have the most gorgeous food and are generous and polite and play the trumpet and let me stay in their house and have wonderful baguettes and other pastry creations and make little vegetable thingys with meat inside that are this close to heaven and they celebrate the new year properly and have wonderful clothes shops and a daft sense of humour and things that match. So there.

And to Gary i say, I cant afford a cigar but I'll try, I'll try.
    Everyone wants to live with Mark, we mostly have to make do with going there on saturdays. And apparently his other house is better? I don' know, we need pictures Mark! Of the house, not the building site!!!

I see that I seem to bze losing my tete. This is terrible. Where are the kitten pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I hate French...

Best thing to do so... is to go to France and avail of French hospitality... no really.
    All you have to do is speak English no matter what, wherever you go in France and you'll be fine.

Remember: The customer is always right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

and while your at it grace, find me something nice in france too, thanks :p perhaps you should get me a really cute kitten? we could get this thread back on topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Zachary Taylor

I decided that since all of the people I had ever met had come here to discuss kittens and then gradually discuss kittens as much that it would be a good idea for me to finally register. It was not. I don't have any pictures of kittens. There's a small picture of a penguin to be seen in you turn slightly to the left (subliminal communist propaganda). A song:

I like a cheech-a-cheech-
    chee-roni
    Like they make at home or
    A healthy fish
    with the big backbone
    I'm Abraham deLacy
    Giuseppe Casey
    Thomas O'Malley
    O'Malley, the alley cat!

I've got that wanderlust
    Gotta walk the scene
    Gotta kick up highway dust
    Feel the grass that's green
    Gotta strut them city streets
    Showin' off my Eclat, yeah
    Tellin' my friends
    of the social elite
    Or some cute cat
    I happen to meet
    I'm Abraham deLacy
    Giuseppe Casey
    Thomas O'Malley
    O'Malley, the alley cat!

I'm king of the highway
    Prince of the boulevard
    Duke of avant arde
    The world is my back yard
    So if you're goin' my way
    That's the road you wanna seek
    Calcutta to Rome or
    home-sweet-home in Paris
    Magnifique, you all

I only got myself
    And this big old world
    When I sip that cup of life
    With my fingers curled
    I don't worry what road to take
    I don't have to think of that
    Whatever I take
    is the road I make
    It's the road of life
    make no mistake, for me
    Yeah, Abraham deLacy
    Giuseppe Casey
    Thomas O'Malley
    O'Malley, the alley cat!

That's right
    And I'm very proud of that
    Yeah!

From what is undeniably the greatest motion picture ever made. Gwan Guiseppe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by Typedef

shep the malevolent pixie:

you must have lived on my (our) street too... I'm 3rd generation on that street.... so there.
    ...well. i did indeed live on that street...still do... everyone's lived on our street at some stage in their lives for some reason. well, everyone who's anyone. i suppose it's a pretty long street so...i don't know. i'm sleepy.

oh and je prefere pete que vous regarde. (without the right accents)

JE SUIS NAPOLEON!! un grande pomme de terre...
    sHep :cool:

the aristocats was indeed wonderful. so many memories...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

For all of your voyueristic fantasies here is a squirrel.

And his friend.

This reminds me of some film with kids and they're twins and they scare me....

Kitty has problems.

Hella cute.
    There's a picture of a litter of cats in a box, but no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by strawberry
    And to Gary i say, I cant afford a cigar but I'll try, I'll try.
    Everyone wants to live with Mark, we mostly have to make do with going there on saturdays. And apparently his other house is better? I don' know, we need pictures Mark! Of the house, not the building site!!!

I see that I seem to bze losing my tete. This is terrible. Where are the kitten pictures?

kitten pictures? pah, check out my house in mayo, except it looks
    better now cus we got a nice new table and chairs

Hello Moto

• Advertisement

Wow that house looks even better, but it is in Mayo however. Isn't Mayo just like a really really big wet Blackrock, with village of the damned mindless zombies wandering in from the moors occasionally?

No. That's Galway.

Sven's right (I'm assuming that's Sven). Mayo has more "Night of the Living Dead" style zombies. Easy mistake to make though, Gary.

Good Zachary, you've got me unawares. I must admit to having no idea who you are?

Now... being the good southern gentleman you are you'll kindly inform us all. Right?

I'm confused, Zachary tells me that Sven is right (ie Galway has the zombies not Mayo) then tells me that Mayo in fact has more. What a pitifully nonsensical post. I'm very ashamed for you whoever you are. Easy mistake to make though, Zachyboy.

Also Grace says she can't afford a cigar....so of course she returns with eighty.

Eighty! 80!

Blood is funny

You really should have worked out who I am by now. All the clues are there. Sorry for the mistake about the zombies. Did Grace get David eighty baguettes? Can I have one of your cigars?

Incidentally,

" Ole Rough 'n' Ready, Zachary Taylor, the hero of Buena Vista, was another of those damn fool generals who didn't know anything about politics, nothing at all in any way, shape or form, and so Daniel Webster, who was Secretary of State, and Henry Clay ran things, and after sixteen months in office, on July 4, 1850, he went to an Independence Day celebration, and they say he ate too much watermellon and died."
    -Harry S. Truman

Of course you can have one of his cigars. Gary, give the man a cigar please.

I didn't get Dave a baguette. I did have a baguette intended for him but I ate it the night before because I was hungry, and then they didn't sell baguettes at the airport, just cigars in very large packets, and candy which Marks family consumed though I suppose I should have considered that it wouldn't have lasted til Cormacs party if i opened it in his place but i just dont think very much where food is concerned so there. :D

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

htm.jpg

ACitty/DCitty :D

• Advertisement

You'll not get a cigar until I get a name! I have no doubt I know you well, but there's a good chance I don't like you. There is also a chance I find you intriuging and interesting (scoff/giggle) and respect your beliefs and opinions(Ha!). If this is someone mundane like Cormac or Ross or another Terenure peon I'll be very disapointed. Now I'm considering that it might be better if I don't know who you are because the possible outcomes are not looking good.

Advertisement