Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax`s gig in Dublin in 2003

Options
  • 28-11-2002 10:13am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember the last time they played in the Point a few years back?????They got a "small" bit pi$$ed off with the crowd and only played for something like 40 minutes.
    Me wonders will they play a little bit longer this time:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CRONIC ARSE

Originally posted by Hellrazer
    Anyone remember the last time they played in the Point a few years back?????They got a "small" bit pi$$ed off with the crowd and only played for something like 40 minutes.

WHAT WHERE THEY PISSED OF ABOUT

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

They were pi$$ed off with people moshing.
    Come on FFS moshing at a metal gig.Makes no sense to me.But Im telling you Im still pi$$ed at that to this day.40 minutes.I wouldnt go to see them again if I got the tickets for nothing.
    Especially since I was a very poor student at the time and had lowered myself to washing cars at the weekends to pay for the gig/drink etc.
    Must be about 9 years ago or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Grim Reaper

I hope they dont do it this time cuz ive to pay 4 2tickets and
    i have bugger all money 2do dat!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Goddamn it that sucks. Your supposed to mosh at a bloody metal concert not fecking stand up like goofs pretending to enjoy themselves. If Anthrax intends to have no moshing at their concerts why don't they ask to have seats installed into the Ambassador...? At least then we'll have something to throw at them if they only play for 40 minutes this time.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

And to be totally honest the gig was when Anthrax were at their best--Kinda early to mid 90s or so--
    Among the living had been released a few months before and Persistence of Time had been released quite quick after that and then the The Killer Bs album was just out so it was going to be an excellent gig seeing as Among the Living has to be one of my all time favourite metal albums.
    And it was probably going to be one of the best gigs ever.

Btw things were thrown at them,and they were also spat at(Which I dont agree with)as they left the stage.
    Hopefully this time they`ll play a full set and leave as many pi$$ed off fans as the last time they played here!!!!!!!

<<<<Rant over>>>>>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Screw it, I'm going anyway, just to hear 'only' and 'nature of the way things work' live.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Among the living had been released a few months before and Persistence of Time had been released quite quick after that and then the The Killer Bs album was just out so it was going to be an excellent gig seeing as Among the Living has to be one of my all time favourite metal albums.

Ah .... the memories :)

Advertisement