Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm Alive

• 28-11-2002 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let users of this board, that I am actually alive. College is really busy at the moment. but I do keep check here every couple of days. Thats it.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

I think thats the problem with procrastination, dude. Putting that work off until you HAVE to do it and then finding yourself under a morass of assignments. ALMOST happened me a week ago, but I got my foot out of my bum and got things sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That's happened to me a few times this year already - though the month of november has been crazy - all our lecturers giving us assignments, project work and exams at the same time - not fun!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Yeah it really is terrible. I am doing particularly bad in college this year, I think alot of it has to do with my Dad being on his death-bed with motor neurons disease.

On this basis I am allowed let dead-lines slide. The problem with this is that so much get's piled up real quickly.

Life is crap ..... at the moment :)

Slaanesh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No, its just that I have been stuck in an edit suite for the last 5 weeks 9am to 6pm, and I only have net access in college, plus for some odd reason it takes fúcking ages to load boards.ie on the macs in college.

John

Advertisement