Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Dustaz, PM message waiting for you?

Options
  • 28-11-2002 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Dustaz,

I have sent you a PM. Relating to your ill-judged LOCKING of my thread "Who agrees that IrelandOFFline have almost won the **Campaign?.

Maybe, you might read it at your convenience.

Paddy20 :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Lol, sorry Dusty, but your alias account doesn't fool anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

paddy20 - PM's are PERSONAL messages.

Maybe you would keep them that way at your convenience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

lol this strikes me as a bit thick

+1 all the same, seriously though, threads like this lead to a long road of crappy sp@mmed to bejaysus forums

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Dustaz is actually fairly fast (faster than I am:D) at reading his regular PMs. Certainly doesn't need public notification of a private message. Private messages are just that - private. No need to announce it unless the message is sitting there a while and the person may not be aware of it.

No need for this to remain open then:)

(locked)

(wrt the other thread, I'd have locked it too - sometimes moderating is all about stopping flame wars before things go on fire. General consensus seemed to be (to borrow a mis-used phrase) "a lot done, a LOT more to do")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Bard
    paddy20 - PM's are PERSONAL messages.

Maybe you would keep them that way at your convenience.

Bard , are you following paddy20 around the boards ? Its like Paddy20 posts and within a second you're barking at this tail.

Fair enough paddy20 makes a lot of silly mistakes or is over-enthused about somethings, give him and us a break with this though. You look like the bigger muppet the way you are carrying on lately.

Paddy20 should follow you around and slag you off about the fact you have to mention again and again and again that you got arrested .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement