Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIRDAY THE 13TH of dec. deadly music and absinth

Options
  • 28-11-2002 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

SINDROME

Friday the 13th !!! of Dec
    The Temple Dorset St
    9pm-Late
    Adm :E6.50/E5 with flyer

Regular dj`s plus guests
    GOTH.PUNK.ALTERNATIVE.80`S.INDUSTRIAL.METAL....

Another Friday the 13th club for sindrome expect
    another freaky night of great tunes plus your
    chance to win a bottle of Absinth+absinth spoon !

http://sindrome.gothic.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

don't mind me asking but are Goth's not kind of sitting ducks for the skangers in that part of the city ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭stigma

well seen as I was born and raised in "That part of the city" I dont see a problem and goth clubs have always been in weird places due to the small number of venues up for grabbs in Dublin and the hugh amount of people looking to use them.
    Dont be fooled most of the old goths(25-30...) I know are from unexpected places inchicore,finglas......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh its a little known fact that if you walk anyway north of the liffey... its only a matter of time before you get the beating of a lifetime.... yup happens to me all the time....:rolleyes:
    Although I really love this attitude ... it means i can scare all the idiots in college by saying im from coolock. Threaten to kneecap them etc. FUN:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

argg absinth, its eeeeevil!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

sorry, didn't mean any offence, but there are a lot of tracksuited individuals in that area and i've had me troubles round there in the past.....It wasn't a dig at the northside...there are plently of skangers on the southside too...I was just curious coz I used frequent the original goth/alternative clubs and pubs in Dublin in the 80's, Bartley dunnes/source/cathederal club/olympic, and we used get a bit of hassle on the streets going to these clubs because of our attire and amusing haircuts.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement