Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon ?????

Options
  • 28-11-2002 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

I wonder if this lot are connected to eircon judging by the subscription costs they must be.Unless you actualy get ADSL included in the price :)

laugh i nearly paid my phone bill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

With 12,000 dsl subscribers Iceland is ahead of us.

Can you f#cking believe it, f#cking Iceland!!!!!!!!!

That 5.3% penetration apparently, so absolutely and relatively streets ahead of us - WHAT A F#CKING DISGRACEFUL EMBARRASSEMENT - if this was Japan everyone in Eircom would have to apologise to the nation and then ceremonially slice their guts out (I think you could sell tickets to that)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Bertie Ahern:

"We're becoming the laughing stock of Europe... because of our shoddy Gulfsteam IV government aircraft, we need to spend 60m on a new one..."

(edit - sorry PiE - have to delete any references to Bertie Ahern being a retard - mods job and all)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

for the first time in my life I envy Romanians!

they have had DSL since 1999!

http://www.point-topic.com/scripts/directory/profile.asp?country=61

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

My favourite bit:
    A bitstream service was introduced in May 2002, and at this date there were 13 unbundled lines, 50-60 fixed wireless access lines and 300 cable modem users in Ireland, according to the regulator, ODTR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

lithuania has over 6kdsl lines growing at 150% every six months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by sceptre
    My favourite bit: 13 unbundeled lines

sticks out like a sore thumb.................

almost a headline for a campaign "IRELAND, the Nation State with 13 unbundeled lines"

roll on 2003, we have SO MUCH MATERIAL to support us - lets get our sh1t together and go for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

laugh i nearly paid my phone bill

I have to say, that's one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

adam

Advertisement