Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will we start whistling for this NOW!

Options
  • 28-11-2002 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

More groovy tech we can whistle for here in the E-Tub of Europe ®מּДΨ©®

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

It anticipates that 4G cellular systems will account for 14 per cent of total mobile wireless data revenues in 2007

In 2007 I sort of expect to meet people from Albania, Morocco or Paraguay who tell me about the 4G networks in their countries and sort of cant believe Ireland doesnt have it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

of course we will, well let me qualify that what will happen is that the gov. and press will spend an awful lot of time and money talling us that this is what everryone wants in the hope that we will forget about the crap infrastructure we have at the moment. usual story you know we have crap phone lines so o'rourke says everyone will have 5mb by 2005 instead of focusing ion the current issue because that's waaaaay too hard for a dumb politician to contemplate ie sort the exisating problem AND plan for future developments, strange what i've had to do in every company i've worked in

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

If I am still here by 2007 I will become a hermit technophobe, grow a beard, move out to the middle of nowhere where there is little or no infrastructure (oh wait thats everywhere in Ireland, hmmm) and spend all day everyday butchering all the rats that I find scurrying around.
    Roll on 07

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

hey you just described my average day with bits of it consultancy thrown in
    apart from the rats mainly mice here much quicker and harder to hit

Advertisement