Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hillbilly on the N24!

Options
  • 29-11-2002 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Another day, another incident to ponder on Irish roads.

Today or rather this evening at 5 as I was entering the roundabout on the Cahir side of Clonmel on the N24 the car in front of me had to make a sudden stop.

"Why?" I hear you ask (humour me!)

Why? Because some hayseed had stopped his 4x4 with trailer on the roundabout and had got out to ask directions. Was he to go "this way" or "that way" to Kilkenny/Mullinahone. A nice big well-lit green sign was staring him in the face pointing the way to Killkenny. :mad: The guy in front of me did'nt know the answer being a no-doubt shell-shocked Dub so I provided the knowledge...I give up. :rolleyes:

Mike.

Advertisement