Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP

Options
  • 22-08-1999 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

AHHH mp go on , use bw instead. IMHO, cos of medics for marines and heavy support for zerg , and dark templars, it makes sense, cos without medics stimpaks are pointless, and those lurkers are sexy.
    Id prolly play if it were bw and not normal sc.
    G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

OOOOOH yhea umm i could play along with hk and ck ( I GOT EM ALL interested in it)and there is someone else i could ask, if ure still lookin 4 players. BUt one problem , is the fact that it is online and playin for hours isnt the cheapest and easiest thing for some of us to do, but i will try once i see which game ye will be playin ( BW or SC )
    CAn ye wait till september, cos ill be in college then smile.gif
    G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kiigan

Yeah, Broodwars is the coolest.
    No1 plays classic SC anymore guys .. I would miss Lurkers and Devourers

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

despite what the cool kids on the block are doing I think most people are happy with classic for our first league, we can always run more later (and I'm sure we will)...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Basically, (and I don't mean to preach smile.gif )

If you want to play Brood Wars, then make the first league a success. More peeps have Sc than broodwars. Starting off, we need more people.

maybe, if this one goes well, there'll be another league, maybe even a part of teh International League (which is Brood Wars only, as Blizzard will now only release patches that balance BW and may imbalance basic versions - I'll stick up the exact quote when I find it again), but for now, lets just concentrate on getting games together and having a nice friendly tear the heads off the opposition competition. Later we can worry about versions.

PS. Dev, you only want standard SC 'cos zerg got raped in the BroodWars mod tongue.gif hehe....

PPS. And they liked it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kiigan

Rubbish mate ... Zerg are still s-h-i-t hot.
    The 1.05 patch made larvae production slower, but also made sunken colonies worth building!
    And the Lurkers and Devourers are very strong units.

[This message has been edited by Kiigan (edited 24-08-99).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement