Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blotooth and Oz free gig in the tbmc this monday.

Options
  • 29-11-2002 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Well that about sums it up I think.

doors open at 7.30 pm.

You can get into this gig if you are over 18 and the best part is that it won't cost you a cent.

Now don't go saying that I never give yis anything......

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Deadly. May as well hang around for that seeing as I'm in college there all day anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Bumpity Bump.

This is tonight, lads and its free.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Dont forget about this tonight y'all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

To anybody who turned up last night who did not get a free ticket from one of the bands I would like to apologize.
    I taught that the gig was a freebie in all senses of the word, but apparently what that meant is that, if had not been given a ticket by one of the bands and instead just turned up on the night, then you had to pay a fiver.
    I fif not know this, it was merely me doing a favour for the music, they needed two bands ot play and I asked two bands and they agreed I was told that it would be a free gig and no money would be involved.
    Dispite this, it was advertised as a GigSmart Gig which it was not, and it was also pay in at the door if you didn't have a ticket.
    Sorry about this, if you were short changed, it wasn't by GigSmart.

Regards.

Niall.

Advertisement