Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all your insult needs

Options
  • 29-11-2002 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Insultmonger

Tá tú Báltaí

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blond moment? I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, I'd rather pass a kidney stone than read another post from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

LOL the above post ^^ was 100 times funnier than that site will ever be, or this post :)

Heh, but it was taken from the site you ruttish boil-brained pigeon-egg!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Big Chief
    LOL the above post ^^ was 100 times funnier than that site will ever be, or this post :)

Strange... as it's an 'auto-flame' generated BY that site...

Cheers for the link Dr. Loon :) you amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness...

:rolleyes: ye ye, thanks Dr. beslubbering idle-headed nut-hook

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Gordon
    Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blond moment? I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, I'd rather pass a kidney stone than read another post from you.

:D Ha ha, I only just noticed the auto flamer!! I thoght you were insulting my wee bit of Irish. I am very clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. Nah, of course you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

Excellent site.
    Fu<king brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Now we can see where a lot of boards posters get a lot of their "unique" comebacks ;)

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    :D Ha ha, I only just noticed the auto flamer!! I thoght you were insulting my wee bit of Irish. I am very clever.
    I thought you were serious in that post! I was there thinking... "Hmmm he seems serious because his reply wasn't funny at all!"

And one supertroll comes into mind when I think of what Bard said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

hmm maybe i shoulda looked more at the site other than the "custom insult me", i closed it afterwards :rolleyes:

Take heed Big Chief, you moving stench of leprosy, for you will awake to find a horny gay rattlesnake in your bed.

You fart-sniffing, undefinedno-voting, intellectually-impoverished, Lilliputian, scrawny-assed, slothful, vile-smelling, putrid waste of a penis. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

Well now I'm hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

/me bookmarks the webpage

You irritating, visually-unimpressive, middle-of-the-road, unenlightened, dwarfish, fat-assed, manual-labouring, mattress-soiling, mass of existential impotence. You should seriously consider becoming a missing person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

By Gordon[\b]Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

In conclusion, I'd rather pass a kidney stone than read another post from you.[\quote]

nice burn

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

I think I'll start playing CS again - just to quote that site when some preteen
    starts spouting such putdowns as 'fking n00b1!!1!!' 'AWP HORE!!111!!!' or the
    favorite 'u suk!!11!!1!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the foreign language insults are class.

Tu mardre come butse pecie:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Take heed, you conglomerate of intellectual constipation, for you will have your gonads stung by a swarm of African bees.

OUCH

There's some good Irish insults aimed at us there as well...

I showed my appreciation of my native land in the usual Irish way; by getting out of it as soon as I possibly could.
    - George Bernard Shaw

This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use what-so-ever.
    - Sigmund Freud

The great Gaels of Ireland,
    The ones whom God made mad.
    For all their wars are merry.
    And all their songs are sad.
    - Anonymous Irish Bard

For the young Gaels of Ireland
    Are the lads that drive me mad,
    For half their words need footnotes
    And half their rhymes are bad.
    - Arthur Guiterman

An Irishman can be worried by the consciousness that there is nothing to worry about.
    - Austin O'Malley

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
    - Alex Levine

My one claim to originality among Irishmen is that I have never made a speech.
    - George Moore

When Irish eyes are smiling, watch your step.
    - Gerald Kersh

The Irish do not want anyone to wish them well; they want everyone to wish their enemies ill.
    - Harold Nicolson.

The Irish are a fair people - they never speak well of one another.
    - Samuel Johnson

An Irish homosexual is one who prefers women to drink.
    - Sean O'Faolain

A servile race in folly nursed, who truckle most when treated worst.
    - Jonathan Swift

If one could teach the English to talk and the Irish to listen, society would be quite civilized.
    - Oscar Wilde

Give an Irishman lager for a month, and he's a dead man. An Irishman is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it, but whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him.
    - Mark Twain

An Irishman is the only man in the world who will step over the bodies of a dozen naked women to get to a bottle of stout.
    - Anonymous

The old sow who eats her young.
    - James Joyce

Other people have a nationality. The Irish and the Jews have a psychosis.
    - Brendan Behan

The problem with Ireland is that it's a country full of genius, but with absolutely no talent.
    - Hugh Leonard

Put an Irishman on a spit and you can always find another one to turn him.
    - George Bernard Shaw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when you run, you make the CD player skip at the radio station, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, go fart peas at the moon!

Jesus this is some good stuff:)....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭LURCH

that is quite simply the best site i have seen in a very very very long time, utterly fantastic, can sit and play with that for weeks :D:D:D:D

gotta love the shakespeare insult generator:
    Thou errant spur-galled haggard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

Jesus lads I rather be rather be raped by a symphalitic bear than read anymore insults you pack of sun-ripened poo-jabbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by poobags
    Jesus lads I rather be rather be raped by a symphalitic bear than read anymore insults you pack of sun-ripened poo-jabbers.

Shut it thou unmuzzled bat-fowling flirt-gill! :0

There is no better....

Advertisement