Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst moment in video games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

When you go back to play Deus-Ex for the second time thinking - "Hey cool, I'll do it all differently this time!"... only to realize that it's all a lie... you're doomed to the same linear plot all over again :(

But I guess the real worst moment in video games is when you sit back and think of how many years of your life you've wasted playing the bleedin' things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Originally posted by Giblet
    Streets of rage, just when you think you have completed it, BAM! back to the sixth level you go GRR! so so very cheap.

Hah. I had the Japanese cart, BareKnuckle. I ended up picking the wrong answer about 3 times because it was all in Japanese.

Advertisement