Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What wrestlers u meet at WWA

• 30-11-2002 7:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Got a teo and disco inferno autograph
    Not sure if my pic with inferno came out though
    Meet malice and shook his hand
    Shook stings and lugers hand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

what you mean to tell me you didnt shout any kind of abuse at them, or atleast tell them they sucked that night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

He probably told them he was a 'Top Wrestling Journanlist' here in ireland and that he has connections all over Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

saw them all that day, they were staying down in the herbert park hotel. i was just sitting there eating my breakfast roll and suddenly noticed the bunch of massive guys walking around were them. only ones i could really identify were norman smiley and nathan whatever his name is (the huge bald guy).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Originally posted by bombidol
    He probably told them he was a 'Top Wrestling Journanlist' here in ireland and that he has connections all over Europe.

Actually No!. But when talking to Teo I couldn't stop laughing as someone said. "Teo when ya in your ladder match against Nathan Jones"

Advertisement