Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleem

Options
  • 27-07-1999 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,567 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a PSX emul8r thats better than Bleem? please tell me

Abductee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Is Bleem any good? Seen the box set here, says it supports 3dfx, but then PS games are Sh!te anyway which is the only reason I have no intrest in getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Bleem is probably the best ps emu, there is another one called ps emu pro but thats based around plug ins and isn't all that great. Haven't really played around with bleem cos every version of it i've tried to download just resets my computer when I try to execute it, damn annoying. Shinji, you get it up and running yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

I've used Bleem, PSEmu-Pro and Psyke.
    And I must nominate Bleem as the champion of PSX emulators.
    I managed to get most games working with the Bleem demo, and the performance wasn't half bad considering that 3Dfx support is disabled in the demo, along with the sound.
    Bleem is pretty good, but I'm NOT paying for it ffs! (such scabby |< u n t s )

( oops forgot to type NOT smile.gif )

Get muppited at:
    www.gibworld.com/mobius

[This message has been edited by mobius (edited 26-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I heard bleem was sh!te.

Reliable sources (although not as reliable as my own eyes, i have to admit) told me that it didnt run half the games on the psx and those it did run ran badly. I would be able to tell you for certain (ie through personal experience) only i was advised very strongly not to buy it.

Asuka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Hmm ok, but out of all the **** psx emulators, that wouldn't run half the games I threw at it- Bleem! was the best.. ok?

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Advertisement
Advertisement