Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy casey plays da2 december 12th

Options
  • 30-11-2002 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

hi all paddy casey will be playing da2 on dec 12th (upstairs) doors 8.30 adm £12.50 limited space so come early to avoid disappointment......paddy will be playing some new material form his forthcoming 2nd album..................should be a mega night ..mick............da2 11 wexford st

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i must say i find 12.50 a bit steep... paddy casey was great but hasnt done anything in ages i thought he was dead or something

would love to go, but dont have the cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

That's quite a good coup for Da2. Congrats. Whats the deal on this Meg White thing rumour thats floating around? Or is it just that, a rumour.

Where the **** has Casey been anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Maybe he bored himself to death? .... just a suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

i heard some of paddys new tracks and their really,really cool...the meg from the white stripes rumor was sent out from mcd not by us so i cant confirm anything about that....hope so !....i know the price is a bit steep but we only want to let in a certain amount of people our overheads on that night are pretty steep but to have paddy playing a small place like ours ..well were chuffed should be a great night.......mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

he played at the mic christopher tribute night i heard
    12.50 is very steep, especially when the phundraiser's on the same night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Here's hoping the legendary hole in the da2 floor opens up and swallows that useless , "i let them use one of my songs on the dawson creek soundtrack" , boring midget..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

I agree...what a load of ****e....please go away again Mr. Casey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yup yup he is truly the most atrocious load of old boring, mumbling CRAP!! I had the misfortune of seeing him live and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oops the memory has just sent me to sleep. how rude of me:p

each to their own ..should be a great night though

• Advertisement

paddy casey this thur support from steph from the subtonics

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Well for all the slagging on here... Paddy Casey, for me, puts on a good show with some great tunes and I'd love to see him in DA2.

The only reason I won't be there is that I have a ticket for wilt that night whom I'm dying to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i said i'd love to see him...

also downstairs ,pugwash,the chapters.and rory faithfeild plus special guests at da2 acoustic sessions free in

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

either that or just turn up to whelans on a sunday night between 6-9. Paddy has been there quite regularly. Jam along with him if you want. He is a bit of a boring **** though. Good player.

Slaanesh.

Advertisement