Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine you *might* want to buy?

Options
  • 01-12-2002 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Lads (and lasses).....

I'm not pimping a commercial offering here (honest DeV) but Edge Magazine have a Special edition out December 4th entitled 'Retro' devoted to old-skool gaming.

Might be worth a read?

N.B. This is a repost from the Retro board- I know there's mixed opinions about 'Edge Magazine' and its editorial content here..... If it aint appropriate guys- apologies. (Delete at will!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

all i have to say is edge love exile and thats good enough for me.
    any of you who aint played it go and d/l it or sell your granny al the denny ad to get it because it is fecking briliant.

i might stay in easons one lunch time and read it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The new Games TM magazine is also worth checking out. They have a huge Retro section that they promise will appear every month and judging from the 1st issue, it's a good mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Don't think I'll be buying it. Reading about old retro BS is boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

if they include some old retro stickers like that Atari one few months ago. i'm sold.

adnans

Advertisement