Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And then some

Options
  • 31-08-1999 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Ok appologies yet again for not updatin but what with mad long work hours atm I've hardly time to scratch my *****let alone update, but on the plus side I've now got more cashmoney then an NY pimp smile.gif.

Went on the quake.ie Q2 servers the other night for a kick about, hung around for about 20 mins nobody turned up, major ****er.....is this how bad it's got now. I haven't played Q2 for about 2 months now and it seems as if the whole scene has died which is a real shame as I remember you would be hard pressed to find an Irish Q2 server empty during low peak times. I know there are a few very active Irish Q2 clans in the UK leagues but do you lads practice on Irish servers anymore? I had to go to a UK server for a game and got *****slapped around the maps, but it did gimme that old Q2 buzz again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Q2? Haven't touched the stuff for about 2 months now. Pity, 'cos its fun, but I only have som much time, and right now its going into Q3...

So, where have all the other Q2 people gone? Or have they?

Advertisement