Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What was that show called?

• 01-12-2002 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Bascially there was a show on Sky channel about 15 years ago where they showed old Hammer horror movies late on a Friday night. The show was hosted buy a guy dressed up like dracula and at the start of every show he would pop up out of his coffin, say hello and basically spend the rest of the night cracking bad horror jokes. I also seem to remember he had a co-presenter who had an 'elvira' look going on.

Anyone remember what this was called?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

The popping out of the coffin and telling bad horror jokes kinda sounds like "Tales From The Crypt" but I don't know about the rest if it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭GiMiC

I remember that being on and my parents wouldn't let me watch it. Hence I never missed it :-) Damned if I can remember the name. Something cheesy like Friday Fright Night or some other crappy title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Ah yes, remember that program :-)
    Classic Sky 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I remember watching really rubbish horror shows on there years ago, things like the ennis court and German Werewolf in Brazil et. al. I can't remember the name of the show but hopefully it'll come to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

deadly ernest horror show i believe......
    scared the bejesus out of me if i recal.........

• Advertisement
Advertisement