Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These Charming Tchiakovsky Men?

Options
  • 01-12-2002 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

This is a long-shot. To anyone who's ever seen The Smiths tribute band 'These Charming Men' my question is ... what is that piece of classical music they play directly before they come on stage?

I think it's something Tchiakovsky (possibly a movement from Swan Lake or Romeo and Juliet)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Ive never seen "These Charming Men" so I've no idea what song youre referring too. But strangely enough there was a piece of music that I thought was tchaikovsky that I also had been trying to identify the past week that I had also thought was from either Swan Lake or Romeo and Juliet. I asked a friend and it turned out to be Prokofiev - The Montagues and Capulets (from Romeo and Juliet)

Advertisement