Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Paths

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

By the way, has anyone considered the Army. They will feed, clothe and house you for five years, and they will teach you a skill/trade and they will pay for you to go to College(I think) The chances of being killed are not especially high, and you seem to hang around all day and not have to do too much training, plus it would definately impress women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Is anyone here seriously considering emigration after college?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

I don't know, seriously, a few teachers+ guidaance consuller assure i will succeed in a lot of areas, so they've all been a great help in that area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

article 6(ed,yes?),i really can't stress this point enough:
    Originally posted by qwidgybo
    yuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuckYUCK

NO amount of money,sex,or biscuits could pay me to do maths or science...

cait,do an arts degree at.....my house.board and meals are free to family(i.e.you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

its settled(kinda)

I have my heart set on music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Sev called my degree waffly! Grrr...... When you know I spend all day everyday slaving away in the library...

I'm definitely going to work abroad at some point in my life if only so that my shoes will be dry consistently for a week. In fact, who wants to come to Montpellier this summer cos that's where I'm going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by me
    its settled(kinda)

I have my heart set on music.

Well, uh no. I was just REALLY inspired after seeing NICKLEBACK IN CONCERT!!!WOO!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

im thinking along the lines of engineering/architecture, but after one of the most boring weeks in my life doing it for work experience, i am no longer sure. maybe something to do with photography instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Steven, stop stealing my dreams :)

My top three atm are 1. Archtitecture and tied for 2. are Something to do with cinematography or photojournalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

well, they say that everyone who tries/will try to take over the world have something in common...

• Advertisement
Advertisement