Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of box can I expect

• 01-12-2002 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Finally took the plunge and ordered Sky after getting severely p"$£"$££"ed off with Chorus.

What make/model/colour can I expect as my Free Digibox ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

KCASEY Sky will decide the make and model of the decoder you will recieve,but the majority of them are either Grundig or Pace.:p

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

If at all possible, try getting the Panasonic digibox (current model DSB40) as it's the best there is. Pace and Grundig are OK but not as reliable as the Panasonic.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Originally posted by KCASEY
    Finally took the plunge and ordered Sky after getting severely p"$£"$££"ed off with Chorus.

What make/model/colour can I expect as my Free Digibox ?

Depends on who you're installer will be. I'm getting mine in next Monday and the company installing it supply Panasonic boxes. You should ring up and find out if you can have a choice in the matter.

Advertisement