Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNR leave UKCCL !

Options
  • 04-09-1999 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

UNR, who are the top Q2 clan in the UK have withdrawn from the UKCCL, the main UK Q2 league.

With all sorts of accusations flying around about the main league admins being biased (which I think is ****** myself), UNR have decided to withdraw from the league, thus handing the championship to NME, whom they were supposed to playoff against for the title.

The reasons UNR gave were dodgy admin decisions, the new maps (which they didn't want to play on) and the fact that they wanted to concentrate on europe. I've heard rumors about a Euro Q2 champions league type effort but haven't been able to get any real info on it. It all sounds like sour grapes to me.

You can read the full UNR statement on the news page <A HREF="http://www.clanunreal.com">here</A>.

Advertisement