Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic pics

• 02-12-2002 11:26am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

1111210.jpg

1111213.jpg

dudek-184x77.jpg

Jerzy Dudek....
    Superstar.
    Drops more bollocks than
    Grobbelar.

"Who put the ball in the scousers net.....Who put the ball in the scousers net....Who put the ball in the scousers net...JERZY ****ING DUDEK"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

poor dudek.

can't help but see the funny side tho :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I know I am been a complete pr**k doin this but I can only imagine the amount of stick I would get if we lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Yeah , yis woulda got loads a stick thats true

(yis deserved to win, 5 minutes of mayhem for dudek)

Hope yis do the same to Arsenal next week , so its a close run in for the title between 3 or 4 sides , now that'd be exciting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

I felt like crying yesterday

begin rant:

f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k f&*k
    end rant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Nothing matters till the end of the league lads, hopefully those 3 points aren't the ones that lose it for us. On the up side though, at least Everton lost aswel :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I'd say if Kirkland plays well during the week in the Coca-Cola Cup, then he could well get picked ahead of Judek of the next league match.

i can c this happening aswell if kirkland plays well althought i don't know the effect that would have on dudek - i think he mite stick with dudek for the next league match against charlton and hopefully his confidence will get helped by that

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

To add to the pic of Dudek on his knees:

Quotes for that pic:

"Dudek warms up for Liverpools reserves"
    Dudek non-stick gloves ... out now for xmas ...£2.99

that is very wierd - i hate u yop!!!

hey just on another point did u see when forlan scored the first and he went to take off his jersey to celebrate and u could almost see his face remembering last time so he hurriedly put his shirt back down and just kept running

• Advertisement

yop u legend :D

when i thought you couldn't be anymore of a bastard to liverpool fans, you go and outdo yourself .

love it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Enjoy it while ye can as this will be the only highlight of yere season :p

we'll see who's laughing come saturday night.

(i've got a restored faith in Man U's defence and with it their overall play :D )

I know I have set myself up here for the biggest fall but feck it, only a bit of crack

if the london scum beat TRS on saturday u r so screwed yop and i will be there leading the pack!!!! ;)

I have a bad feelin my internet access will be down on monday if we lose! :p

haha very clever yop but i think it would need to be down for the next month to get away form us hahaha

Found these today, classics

Q: Why does the River Mersey run through Liverpool?
    A: Because if it walked it would be mugged

Q: What do you call a Scouser in a three-bed semi?
    A: A burglar

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Merseyside?
    A: Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin

Q: What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
    A: One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut

Q: What do you say to a scouser in a uniform?
    A: Big Mac and fries please

Q: What's the first question at a Liverpool pub quiz night ?
    A: What you looking at?

Q: What do you call a scouser in a White Shellsuit ?
    A: The Bride

if i was from liverpool id be offended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Do you want me to start digging up pictures of

1. Barthez vs Deportive
    2. Barthez vs Arsenal
    3. Neville handball v 'Pool

• Advertisement

no gills let them have their day we will get them back just bide ur time bide ur time

Advertisement