Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TTransferring NTL decoder codes through SCART

• 02-12-2002 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Don’t know if this question is going to get me banned or not. Hopefully not.

I have one of the NTL decoders (the Sky Sports/ Movies MARK II one with the green digital number display, not the digibox), and I heard before that it is possible to link two of these boxes together through a SCART and steal the codes to decode the film channels/sports channels.

I am subscribed to the film channels only on my own box, and my friend has one that is subscribed to the sports channels only. Can I link mine to his and transfer the codes from his to mine, and how is it done.
    They are both the PACE decoders.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The question might not get you banned, but the answer might be a problem :D

It's theft.

The simple solution is to increase your subscription or check out how much it would cost from Sky.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Not banned just yet - but consider yourself offically warned.

Discussion of hacking systems is banned on ICDG under the Rules (click on the Announcement at the top of each forum, then scroll down till you get the forum rules).

ATTN: Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement