Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drakan:order of the flame

• 03-09-1999 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

This is one cool game.Tomb Raider with style and class.The gfx have to be seen to be belived and the sound effects are awsome.The flight engine for the dragon put most if not all flight sims to shame.A big thx to MAXpayne for all the help getting this baby to work.

Ven(is that a big sword in your pocket or are you just happy to see me)om

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is another game just out called "Shadow man" is that any good? Looks like Heritic2/TOmb raider style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

All the mags have said its muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

stunning graphics + sh1te gameplay = Shadowman

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Shadowman sucks alright Doom controls with no mouse up/down, extrememly linear and it has pukey playstation like graphics.

Compareing Drakan to tombraider is an injustice. It's so much better than crapy tombraider. Drakan is up there with systemshock2 as the best game of the year so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I well agree with you Spoon,Drakan is well better than Tomb Raider,I just used TR as an example of the gameplay.The puzzles are so much more logical than TR but the end boss and a really crap end sequence tarnish an outherwise classic game.SS2 on the other hand is a class product all the way through.

Ven(PC Zone here I come)om

• Advertisement
Advertisement