Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how did you like ER last night.

• 02-12-2002 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭

I enjoyed ER last nught. I was very good. The part where Romano ?? got his hand cut off was cool and discusting at the same time.

So what did people think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good episode alright. I was told about the arm thing before I saw the episode, but my reaction (like everyone's) was "holy sh*t! Did that just happen???"

Hopefully next week, they do a "last time on E.R." bit beforehand (no pun intended!) and show that amputation in slow motion!

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Yeah - it was a very strong episode. Not crazy about the new black doctor though. He just seems too thick to be a doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I wasn't too mad about it. Is Romano going to be leaving the show now? Peter Benton and Mark Greene were such strong characters that it just doesn't have the same feel to the show without them, i'll still watch though, maybe the new characters will get stronger. They need to get back to basics and have less of the fancy stuff i.e. africa, london etc...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I thought it was great, that scene with Romano was mad.
    Me thinks it has been setup now for "Lizzie" to return and take over from Romano for the foreseeable future, although she's an annoying moaning git.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lemondrop

I thought it was great.......i certainly didnt see the arm thing coming and it was pretty messy..... Even with Mark leaving, i know he was a srong character but so was Doug Ross and the show survived and managed to be good at the same time.......
    Id say the main story this series will be around Carter and Abbey. Im certainly glad to have the show back, now there is something to watch on a Sunday night... And that fancy stuff with London and Africa, id say the Africa scene was just shot in a studio or something b/c they didnt show nething that couldnt be replicated in America.
    I went to see Cook County Hospital where ER is set in Chicago over the summer and frankly i was a bit disappointed but i didnt really expect it to be like the show. Would have been nice if it was though.
    ;)

Advertisement