Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Easy? or is it just me

Options
  • 05-09-1999 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

I've played every Mechwarrior Game From the Original ( even the board game ) but well Mech 3 Just Seems to be well too God Damn Easy I started off playing on medium difficult and 30 mins later on to the second operation pump up the difficult and on to op 3 Miss 5 ( Admittadly this is a Good Tough Level ) But compared to the weeks of gameplay needed to finish Mech 2 or Mercenaries it's just lacking and serious shortage of Missions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

The only problem with mechwarrior 3's longitivity is that the levels are so immense that they could never stick as many levels in as say, Mech2. It had 2 Campaigns of about 15 missions each, but it did not have the terrain, graphics, effects or movie briefings. I suppose when DVD is being used more for games, Mech4 (which is due to be on cd-rom and dvd) will contain a load of more missions. Well, mission pack is out in a month or two > smile.gif

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Agree the Missions them Selves are Good Love the One where You have to take out the Military Base 9 Op 3 miss 5 the Last mission was Fun Corbet Lasted all off 5 seconds in a one on one

But what I miss is the old features like the free floating POV Nice to see the front of the mech once in a while.

But the biggest Complaing well the only real one smile.gif is that your Lance mates are a thick as Door Nails only 4 blood commands I am sick of My Lance Mates Shooting me in the back ( I was standing still So I didn't walk in to their LOS )the Always go in Line astern and as a result take about 3 times as long to get to where you are going even if your in a much slow mech going at walking speed.

Advertisement